Carra Brooks

Carra Brooks

Female
23 years old
Miami, Florida, US
 
 
About me
Hey!!!

I'm new to model mayhem and would really love to start working on a portfolio. I have done some modeling through work, I'm a Hooters girl(was featured on spike TV's Hooters snow angels), but would really LOVE to gain more experience and shoot a variety of different styles other then what I am used to. I'm open to ideas and look forward to gaining more experience and collaborating with some of south Florida's finest!!!! My new years resolution is to get a port together so lets make it happen!

Projects I've worked on:

*2009 Hooters calendar- Back cover
*2009 Nationwide calendar tour
*2010 Hooters Calendar- August calendar girl
*2009-2010 Hooters Playing card
*2010 Featured Hooter girl in feature film-"Jeff who lived at home" featuring Jason Segel(soon to be released)
*2011 Hooter calendar- Miss July
*2010 Hooters Snow angels-featured girl(Spike TV)
*2010 TNA- Hooter girls/wwe divas feature(Spike TV)
*2010 Hooter calendar girl tour
*2010 Hooters magazine feature(November)
*2010 Harlem Promo model
*contestant in the international Hooters pageant ('08,'10)