Esther B. - Hot real girls galleries

Esther B.

Female
22 years old
State College, Pennsylvania, US
 
esther b hot real girls
 
 
About me
Hi there!

I'm 22 years old and go to school in State College, PA. I've only been modeling for a short period of time but I love it and I feel like I'm learning my way in front of the camera every time I shoot!

I'm available for Bikini, Lingerie and Glamour modeling, but I'm always open to new ideas. Also implied and select *tasteful* nude work. One thing I don't like is fetish/bondage, I have heard creative ideas, but it's just not my thing!

I am looking to build a larger portfolio but paid shoots would be more of interest due to the number of TFP offers I receive from local photographers, and I am willing to travel as long as all expenses are paid.

I'm very easy to get along with and prefessionalism is always important to me in this industry. I am in school full-time with a part-time job so my schedule is very busy but I will always make time to shoot! :)

You can email me with any questions or comments.. Thanks! Best way to contact me is my email:

evb5026@psu.edu

I'm addicted to checking my email, but you can also contact me through modelmayhem!

xoxo,
esther