Amanda Nicole - lady boobs


lady boobs tiny bikini model
Amanda Nicole

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Amanda Nicole and I'm from Costa Mesa, CA.

What is your ethnicity?
I'm German and Italian.

How did you get your start in modeling?
My mom was a model and I enjoyed watching what she does. I started working with some photographers she used to work with and that's how it all happened.

Have you always wanted to be a model?
Yes I have after watching my mom.

What are your future goals in modeling?
It's a little too early to tell.

Tell us about where you grew up?
I grew up in North Hollywood, then we moved down to Orange County.

lady boobs tiny bikini modelsWhat kind of girl were you in high school?
I was not attractive...haha! I looked back to pictures of myself and it was kind of embarrassing. I goofed around in high school and never really took it seriously unfortunately.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to sit on my couch, watch TV, and eat. I like relaxing and being lazy!

What would you be doing now if you weren't modeling?
I would still be in Nursing school.

Do you workout?
Yes. It's hard to get motivated, but I've worked out a few times already.

Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have two pitbulls. I love them!

What kind of music do you like?
I like House, Techno, and Gangsta Rap...haha!

Who would be your favorite actor and actress?
My favorite actor is Denzel Washington. My favorite actress is Scarlett Johansson.

Where's one place you'd like to visit?
The one place I want to see is Florida, it looks like fun.

lady boobs modeling bikini

What would be your favorite food?
I love everything, I don't discriminate..haha!

Can you cook?
I can cook what ever my mom taught me, like spaghetti and chicken parmesan.

What is the most favorite part of your body and the least favorite?
My favorite would be my butt, and my least favorite would be my feet.

What's your biggest turn on and turn off in a guy?
My biggest turn on would be his personality. My turn off would be bad teeth.

What guilty pleasure do you have?
That would be chocolate cake.