Azaylia Sen : laby boobs

lady boobs girls galleries pictures This Hottie sent in her own bio and we said - hell yeah to this sexy babe.
o here she is:

Azaylia Sen

I decided to write a little something. For those of you who don't really know me, can get to know me : ) I've lived in San Diego going on 5 years. In my younger years I traveled a lot because my dad was in the military. If I had to choose, Centerville, Texas would have to be my hometown :) For all of you out there wondering what my ethnicity is, I am part filipina and japanese. This always seems to pop up in a conversation. I get a kick out of people trying to guess what my ethnic background is. :) I grew up in a small town so yea I'm a small town kinda gal you'll notice that I can be very friendly and easy going. One thing that does throw people off is my little country twang. If your lucky you'll hear it especially when I say "ya'll."

lady boobsgirls gallery pics

I have a very fun, loving, unique personality. I love to play video games :) the drums are my favorite in ROCK BAND! Beware I am very competative when it comes to playing games ;) I enjoy meeting new people and always willing to try new things. I love to EAT and LAUGH lol. . I think the one thing people notice about me is my smile and my ecentric laugh. Oh and just to warn you I do snort when I laugh lol. I am currently working on my nursing degree.

I love chocolate. I enjoy boba ice tea and mochi ice-cream. Two things I enjoy the most are SURFING and POKER! Oh and Modeling too! I can be a girly girl but when it comes down to it I'm not afraid to get down and dirty! I like to wrestle and play football :) I have a pretty thick skin :) Growing up with boys can do that to ya lol . My favorite fast food place is Sonic. (San Diego should really get one of those).

lady boobs girls gallery pics
Some people ask "Why do you take half-naked photos of yourself?" Well, for one, I don't take the photos. I have someone that is called a "photographer" take the photos LOL, and two, I absolutely love expressing myself in front of the camera. Thirty years from now I can look back and say that I use to BE ONE SEXY BITCH.........I look at life as YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE :) NO REGRETS :) LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST :) Well, I guess thats all for now folks thanks for stopping by,...............XOXO

MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/Azaylia