Lisa Kim Fleming - lady boobs


lady boobs lisa fleming
lady boobs lisa kim fleming
Lisa Kim Fleming

Let's start by telling us your name and where you're from.
My name is Lisa Kim Fleming and I'm from Orange County, CA.

How did you get your start in modeling?
Lisa Kim Fleming - I had an agency in Sacramento, but I ended up moving to L.A. to expand since there wasn't a lot of jobs up there. I had a lot of friends in the automotive industry and everything basically took off from there.

What was your biggest accomplishment?
I hosted a show on Spike TV called the "Guys Choice Awards". I was one of the models along with Tera Patrick, Joanna Krupa and other Maxim models. I was basically the only "automotive" model. Oh, and I also have a billboard in the Philippines!

lady boobs full bikini
What are your future goals?
I plan to move to Korea for awhile to learn more of the culture and language. I also have a few companies, an automotive online magazine and a modeling agency as well. It's goin' really good right now, so that's my future!

What kind of girl were you in high school?
I was ASP rally commissioner, so I was in charge with a friend hosting the rallies and games. I was also a Varsity cheerleader. I love to dance, and it was the only closest thing to dancing that we had...so I joined.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
I stay at home and cry to Korean dramas! Haha!

lisa fleming lady boobsWhat kind of music do you like?
K-pop!! But I like Hip Hop and gangsta rap too. R&B and 80's are also on my list.

Where's one place you'd like to go visit?
I'd love to go to Dubai since it's a man-made island. I'm kinda scared to go there since money "talks" and if anything happens, especially if you're a pretty girl, they're just paid off...know what I mean? So I'm goin' with extra security! Haha!

What would be your favorite food?
I love Korean and Vietnamese food, but I'll still love PIZZA! I can eat that day and night.

What would be the most favorite part of your body and the least favorite?
My favorite are my eyes and my smile. My least favorite would be my waist/hips.

What are your biggest turn ons and turn offs in a guy?
My turn on would be someone confident because I'm confident myself. I don't like insecure guys. My turn off is a guy whose cheap. I'm not a gold digger, but to split the bill on the first date... c'mon!!

Are you currently single?
Yes, I'm single! I'm too busy man!

What type of guys do you go for?
I like manly men! I hate fem guys. I guess because I'm strong myself, he has to be STRONGER than me. I do a lot of things on my own, but I wanna feel like a girl too. So he has to be able to take care of me.

What puts you in a sexy mood?
R. Kelly and alcohol!

What's the kinkiest thing you ever done?
Lisa Kim Fleming - Hmm. At a wedding...and it wasn't the groom! Haha!

Have you ever kissed a girl?
Lisa Kim Fleming - No, I'm totally straight!

Would you go back and change anything in your past?
Lisa Kim Fleming - I never look at anything as regret. I look at it as a lesson learned.

What's something men just don't get about women, and wish they would learn?
Lisa Kim Fleming - To trust more. They'll always have insecurities and bring up unnecessary drama. Every time they want to fight, I always say, "Think twice before you wanna fight, because this could lead to a break up! Is it worth it?"

What advice would you give someone who wants to do what you do ?
Lisa Kim Fleming - Just take it all the way and don't let anything stop you. Stay dedicated and motivated!