Sabrina Jane


sabrina girls posing
Sabrina Jane
Female
27 years old
LA / OC, California


We could get an interview - we were handed a Bio page - but she is so cute and hot that we'll post her any way. But next time get, give an interview - more personal you know....

PERSONAL SHORT BIOGRAPHY

One groundhog day many years ago the world was blessed with Sabrina Jane. I was born in the Inland Empire to two loving parents. At the age of 8 my mother moved me and my two sisters to live in Morongo Valley, CA , to continue her teaching career. She enrolled us in a private Chrisitian School where I stayed until the first half of sixth grade. Then I enrolled in an elementary school in Coachella Valley, CA. By 6th-grade it was the 6th school I had gone to.

sabrina jane girls posing womenAfter another middle school I went back to Palm Springs Christian school. I always got good grades even though I had become a closet trouble maker. I was on the volleyball team, basketball team, a rep on the A.S.B. until I left where I coordinated school functions, drives, fundraisers & charities involving the city counsel & desert communities. I took dance classes, music classes, & art classes there as extracurricular activites. I won Southern California State Art Championships 3 years in a row in my media. I won many trophies & nerdy awards like chess & memorization while still being a badass. I have NO regrets in my life. During that time of changing schools my mother and I and my two sisters moved to a city outside Palm Springs, CA.

In my junior year my family moved again. This time I moved in with my aunt for a short period while I finished the last few months waiting to graduate. 6 months after graduating high school, I moved into my new home at a art & design college in Long Beach. About 4 months after that I moved into an apartment with one of my best friends Shannon where I went to school, worked hard, became a tutor to my peers and partied for 2 years. GOODTIMES.

sabring jane girl galleriesThe day after my graduation at Brooks I moved right into another University in LA. I moved into an apartment in Marina Del Rey, CA. That’s when I met two of my best friends. Diana and Julianne. I lived in LA for two more years until I graduated in September 2005. That's when I started modeling and did my first photoshoot. Then I moved to OC for a little while, back to LA & then to Burbank with my boyfriend.
I now live in Orange County, CA and I’ve made many wonderful, diverse people everywhere I’ve been. There’s nothing I would change about my life. I have the best family and friends. It’s pretty safe to say I’ve left an impact everywhere I’ve been.

That’s the short version.